If this did not help either, please check that there is no spelling mistake in the email address for your account.
- To use this credit, please visit Mindbody Online online store. (links below)
- Log in with the same username and password you use for our website.
- From there, you will be able to see how much credit you have available, and use it to buy services and products.
- You can use it just like cash by paying with the “Account” option on the final check out screen.
- You can do it in 2 ways: 1. Buy credit to use later, from the 'services' tab or 2. Go to the schedule and click on sign up to reserve a place for a class - after which the system will prompt you to 'buy credit'
To view how much credit you have available on your account - follow this link
To buy services like 1 drop in class / 5 class pass / workshop credit, etc. follow this link
To reserve a class and buy credit to pay fo that specific class follow this link
- E.g. when you choose what you want to buy, it will still say you 'buy' credit and you will be guided through the checkout and buying process. But at the final stage you will be able to choose a 'payment method' and there you will be given an option to pay with your existing account credit instead of using your bank card.
- if you go to book a class from the timetable /schedule page, the system will still say 'you do not have enough credit' and will prompt you to 'buy' credit - do not be alarmed, as mentioned it counts account credit just like 'cash' available for you to pay for products or services, so you will need to choose what you would like to purchase and go through the buying process.
- Please Note: If you are buying something that costs more than the amount of your available credit, you will be able to partially pay the difference by debit/credit card. If you are buying something that costs less than your amount of credit, the remainder will be available to put towards you next purchase.
e.g. you have 30€ account credit on your account. you would like to buy 5 class pass of 60min classes - 28€. you will need yo go through to the check out and complete the purchase. you will have 2€ left to use for the next time.
We regularly check for "unpaid" classes and when we notice one on your account, we will send you a notification. You then have seven days to respond. If we do not hear from you we will send a second notification upon which you have 48 hrs to get in contact with us, before we temporarily suspend your account.
All accounts with unpaid visits that have not been settled after 48hrs of being sent the final (second) notice will be suspended until the payments have been processed.
If your guest will come more than once, we kindly ask that they create their own account and purchases their own credits. Please do not share your login details to allow a friend to use your account for signing into classes.
However, it is possible for one account to use another account's credit. For example, you wish to pay with your account for your spouse, child or parent. In this case the person still needs to have their own account and your account needs to be linked as the "paying" account. Please contact our support team at email@example.com which will assist you in setting this up correctly.