We recommend every student create their own account. Sharing an account or sharing a class pass undermines our already-affordable pricing structure, so instead we ask each student to purchase their own class pass/class credits.
However, we understand that sometimes our students want to bring a friend for a single class, and we're happy to welcome guests, so you can still register for a friend by logging into MindBodyOnline for Paris or MindBodyOnline for Toulouse (use the same username and password that you use to log into affordableyoga.com or the mobile app. Then, find your class, and the system will ask you to indicate if you're booking for yourself or for a friend. Simply repeat the process to book the same class a second time under your own account.
- Visit MindBody Online store and log in with the same username and password you use for our website.
- After selecting your purchases, simply select “Account” as the payment option on the final check out screen.
- You can do it in two ways: 1. Buy credit to use later, from the 'services' tab or 2. Go to the schedule and click on sign up to reserve a place for a class - after which the system will prompt you to 'buy credit'
Click here to reserve a class and buy credit to pay for that specific class
- if you go to book a class from the timetable /schedule page, the system will still warn you that you do not have enough credit, and will prompt you to 'buy' credit. Don't be alarmed -- if you have an account credit, you'll simply use that as the method of payment.
- Please Note: If you are buying something that costs more than the amount of your available credit, you will be able to use your account credit plus another payment method (debit/credit card). If you are buying something that costs less than your amount of credit, the remainder will stay on your account, available to put towards your next purchase.
Example: You have 30€ account credit on your account. If you use your account credit to buy a 5 class pass for 60-min classes (28€), you will then have 2€ left to use toward your next purchase.
We run regular reports to see which students have unpaid classes on their accounts, and we process the due payments accordingly (each unpaid class is processed based on drop-in class pricing). If you ever notice a charge on your account that doesn't seem correct, simply send us an email and we'll make sure everything is in order on your account.
Website: Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors and you are advised that, although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Affordable Yoga and Fitness may alter the information on its web site from time to time. Affordable Yoga and Fitness shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. Affordable Yog and Fitness does not warrant the information on this web site in any way and in particular no warranty is given that the web site or its contents or hypertext links are virus free or uncontaminated. You are advised to make your own virus checks and to implement your own precautions in this respect. Affordable Yoga and Fitness exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
Pricing abuse & account termination: Affordable Yoga & Fitness reserves the right to terminate the account of any student found to be abusing the pricing options. This includes price-sharing (multiple students using the same pricing package), creating multiple accounts for yourself, or any other forms of acquiring unfair discounts on our pricing. We want to keep yoga and fitness affordable for everyone, so this policy is meant for the protection of our business and for all our students.
Pausing accounts: If you have a membership (no longer available for purchase, but still valid for those who purchased them before), Affordable Yoga & Fitness may pause your account as a courtesy if you inform us at least 10 days before the payment date that will cover the pause period. For example, if your payment date is the 15th of the month and you want to put your account on pause for a vacation July 20-29, you will need to inform us of these dates by July 5 at the latest.
Please note that a contract pause is not guaranteed, and we reserve the right to refuse or limit membership pauses to reduce administrative time and costs and keep classes affordable for everyone. French law (NF525) prohibits us from changing the validity dates of a payment after it is processed, so by informing us before payment is processed, we can adjust your payment dates and ensure you can take advantage of your full membership benefits.
"I love the multicultural atmosphere that dwells in each of the courses. The teachers all have different styles and skills, and all are really caring people. Taking part in Affordable Yoga and Fitness courses is always a pure moment of well-being." - Louise F.